As a Principal Security Engineer at Array, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining robust security measures to protect our organization from cyber threats and vulnerabilities. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems and data. This role reports to the Vice President of Information Security.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 12 years
- Take charge of incident response efforts for system and network security events.
- Iteratively plan, prioritize, and monitor security measures to safeguard data, systems, and networks.
- Analyze security event logs, application & network data, and develop analytics to bolster our information security risk posture.
- Regularly assess IT security levels and ensure production environment hardening.
- Ensure data and infrastructure protection through the promotion of appropriate security controls.
- Passively test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, staying ahead of threats.
- Evaluate architectural changes for security implications and contribute cybersecurity expertise in architecture reviews for Array's API platform.
- Over 12 years of work experience in incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Programming proficiency in at least one language like: Go, Python, Java, or Node.
- Experience with GitLab DevSecOps features.
- Strong grasp of NIST standards and OWASP protocols.
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Security, VSX, and endpoint security.
- Awareness of new cybersecurity trends, hacking/exploitation techniques, and interest in securing cloud environments.
- Hands on experience with cloud security, Google Cloud Platform security, and monitoring.
- Experience securing APIs and hosted infrastructure from cyber exploitation and attack.
- Knowledge of security across multi-vendor platforms.
- Experience with ethical hacking.
- Preferred certifications such as: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.