Principal Cloud Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for people who wish to grow in a dynamic Technical Support environment. Our ideal candidate is a customer focused individual that leverages his/her technical expertise for giving best support that benefits our users. Above all, we need individuals who are enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and rewarding cross-functional setting.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Provide best support and solutions to our Customers through tickets, chat, emails, Premium Slack, Skype etc.
- A desire to help customers, and a strong sense of empathy for their needs.
- Be a good team player who works well in a 24/7 collaborative environment.
- Perform complex web migrations and support junior coworkers with their migration processes.
- Help customers with application load tests and application upgrades etc, and provide support to juniors with their deployments.
- Convert complex chat queries of customers to tickets when needed.
- Help junior team members with reaction to Alerts where needed on different monitoring frameworks. (slack, sensu and zabbix)
- Monitor and react to different abuse reports (Slack and emails, etc.) in close coordination with different teams.
- Assist “Team Leads” to develop and improve internal development tools and dashboards..
- Be able to cater complex queries on chats/tickets and provide support to juniors with the rest of chats/tickets.
- Be able to provide basic technical training to Juniors.
- Be able to cater complex cloudways infrastructure issues and escalate them in a timely manner to Team leads if necessary.
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering or related field having 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong-Advanced knowledge of Linux operating environments (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos) and different web technologies (apache, nginx, varnish, memcache, mysql, apc, php-fpm, etc).
- Advanced skill level in system performance troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of different services ((GIT, SMTP, DNS, OpenVPN, postfix, crons, SSL, Sensu)
- Analysis of logs (sys, stack).
- Debugging of open source application related issues.
- Ability to cope up with new / unknown technical issues. Initiative in tackling new problems with an imaginative approach
- Strong knowledge of web applications migration process (unknown issues, CMS migration, troubleshooting, perfection, Cpanel & other hostings knowledge, advance cli commands to pull data)
- Working experience in PHP based Open Source web applications (Preferably: WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc).
- Good experience with MySQL.
- Good knowledge of monitoring frameworks like Zabbix and Nagios.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.