POWERLINE AND HIGH VOLTAGE INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERVISOR
Engineering & Technology
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Powerline & High Voltage Infrastructure Supervisor to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the Construction Manager _Plant/ NPI the Powerline & High Voltage Infrastructure Supervisor will be responsible for Contractor Management, installation monitoring, testing and commissioning of electric systems, including overhead and underground distribution, HV Switch Gear and ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The tasks you'll perform:
- Ensure the Contractor is in procession of all IFC drawings and most recent specifications for construction of transmission lines and HV systems.
- Regularly meet and update the EPCM Management and Projects Controls team.
- Perform regular inspections of the work including wire sag and tension analysis, design vs installation actuals, specifications of materials, project cost and quality control reviews.
- Oversee, check and manage the installation Contractor of the high voltage overhead transmission line (up to 161kV) and HV systems including safety quality, schedule progress, workmanship quality, documentation checklists and claim progress.
- Approve and document all HV Switching activities, in conjunction with the E&I Superintendent.
The expertise you'll bring:
- An analytical and problem-solving approach to work.
- HV Switching knowledge.
- Proven HSE knowledge and interaction.
- Previous mine site exposure
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.