Engineering & Technology
Platform Engineers in this role are part of the Operations department and will be primarily focused on the design, development and automation of our cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines. This person will work closely with the Software and Risk Engineering teams across our brands to streamline our environments and deployment processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Designing and developing automated solutions for deploying highly available, fault tolerant cloud-based infrastructure
- Streamlining and standardizing internal development and deployment processes
- Creating and maintaining detailed technical specifications and documentation for proposed solutions
Successful candidates for this role will be highly motivated self-starters with a proven track record of using modern technology and software engineering practices to design and deploy robust, cloud-native solutions at scale.
The right candidate meets the following:
- 5+ years of technical experience in an engineering organization
- Extensive experience building highly available, fault tolerant cloud-based systems
- Excellent technical understanding of distributed system design and development
- Experience implementing automated CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and IaC
- Experience in container-based architectures using Kubernetes
- Solid fluency in Linux-based environments and network engineering
- Demonstrated excellence in multiple programming languages
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.