Engineering & Technology
Would you like to build an ultra-modern cloud infrastructure in close cooperation with developers that most IT companies cannot access? We are looking for a cloud native who speaks the developers' language and understands their requirements. Become our platform engineer and operate the platform with us on which the Digistore24 products help hundreds of thousands of SMEs to digitize their business and advance society.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You are a cloud native : You have hands-on experience with at least one of the three major cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure), at least two to three years of Kubernetes user experience, and experience with infrastructure as code, ideally in Terraform.
- You speak the language of software developers : You have already worked with CI/CD pipelines, ideally Codefresh or GitHub Actions, and have solid Linux know-how. Ideally, you have a developer background, understand the world of developers and speak their language.
- You enjoy modern systems and tools : A nice-to-have is know-how in Service Mesh (Istio), Prometheus, Grafana, Newrelic and in highly available, high-performance web systems; ideally you have already worked with single sign-on systems such as Okta as well as with Confluence, JIRA and G Suite.
- Optimizing our cloud infrastructure : Expand and improve our ultra-modern infrastructure in close cooperation with our developers.
- Creative problem solving : Develop solutions for new technical requirements in cooperation with our developers.
- Process Automation : Put our processes on autopilot to give our developers momentum.
- Ensuring Platform Security : Ensure all our platforms are always protected with the latest technology.
- You like to work in a structured manner and outline your daily routine and daily goals. As every day, you block enough time for setting up our cloud infrastructure and allow yourself the luxury of turning off all messengers during this time to ensure depth of focus.
- But before that you have a call with one of our developers who needs your support. He explains his concerns to you and you know exactly what needs to be done. Together you record the developed requirements in a JIRA ticket and you get to work.
- For the next few hours, you'll immerse yourself in the cloud world, set up services to optimize the work of our platforms, and tweak the cloud machine so that our developers can accelerate ahead!
- You like trading data, but after spending the morning with system architectures, you need variety and balance. You go jogging and then invite your family over for lunch in the fresh air.
- Back at your desk with a fresh head, you take on the requests from the developers: Whether it's bug fixing in the local development environment or updating the API key in our staging environment Digitest24 - you're the go-to man!
- After you have completed your daily goal and all time-critical tasks, you devote yourself to researching the technical news portals. You scan the latest news and trends related to cloud security - after all, security is one of the key values in your job.
- Now there is a call with the development team. The team leader informs you about the upcoming developments of new features of our software products. He explains the background of how these updates catapult us to the next level in the market. You then arrange one-on-one calls with the responsible developers to discuss the implications of the new developments and the requirements for our platforms in detail.
- Shortly before closing time, you discover a Slack message from our event manager, who still needs information from you to book your flight and hotel for the upcoming team retreat. Finally you will meet your international team in person!
- You set your Slack status to Away and turn off your screens with a good feeling.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.