Engineering & Technology
Kraken is looking for an experienced observability engineer to build and maintain the Staking monitoring infrastructure. This is an opportunity to monitor, observe, and operate very diverse application set in crypto. You will have exposure to a wide range of blockchains. We’re a diverse group of engineers dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence. The Kraken experience needs to be ambitious, simple, and user-centered; come and help us make that happen! To be successful in this role, you will need to be responsible for maintaining and improving the staking infrastructure's observability. The job requires executing work, documenting work, and influencing others across the team on best practices.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Contribute to the implementation of the refactor/evolution of observability data acquisition
- Implement “next generation” observability/incident management User Interface in yet to be decided platform and implement alerting/annunciation rules
- Contribute to the integration of a new observability tools/platforms from the broader Kraken observability apparatus
- Establish technically detailed triage/escalation/remediation procedures and tooling to automate it
- Enable a high level of visibility into the state of services and infrastructure
- Be familiar with risks introduced to the organization by third parties and processes to mitigate these
- Take a risk-based approach to all facets of information security
- Have a "finger on the pulse" of current challenges and different methods to monitor nodes and applications' health
- Optional: relevant and well-regarded certifications in cloud computing such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), AWS Professional or Specialty levels, Google Professional level
- Scripting Experience: Python or Go (Preferred)
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with Sumo Logic, Splunk, PagerDuty, or Datadog is a plus
- Optional: Experience with HashiCorp product lines, Jenkins, Helmfile
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.