We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Network Consultant with a focus on Enterprise Network and Data Center solutions. In this role, you will serve as a critical link between technical expertise and client engagement, providing pre-sales support and delivering network and data center solutions helping client in their digital transformation journey.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, understanding their enterprise network and data center infrastructure needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team and clients to design customized Cisco-based enterprise network and data center solutions that align with client requirements, scalability, and security.
- Deliver compelling technical presentations and demonstrations to showcase the benefits and features of our Cisco solutions in the enterprise and data center context.
- Prepare comprehensive proposals and statements of work (SOWs) that outline the scope, timeline, and cost of proposed solutions.
- Provide expert technical guidance to clients, addressing their questions and concerns during the pre-sales process, with a focus on enterprise network and data center architectures.
- Collaborate with clients to assess their network and data center needs, designing Cisco network and data center solutions that meet business objectives, scalability, and security requirements. Develop technical design documentation such as high-level design, low level design, bill of material (BoM), configuration templates.
- Maintain clear and professional communication with clients, providing network best practices, addressing concerns, and offering proactive recommendations.
- Stay up to date with the latest Cisco technologies, trends, and best practices related to enterprise network and data center solutions.
- Help Client navigate through the ever-evolving network infrastructure and become a trusted advisor.
- Excellent understanding of Network topology, design and implementation of Routers and Switches
- Experience in network architecture and licensing models of multiple infrastructure vendors
- Experience in Presales or Sales, solid knowledge regarding IT infrastructure, and cloud services
- Ability to translate business requirements into high level technical requirement in context of technology and customer trends.
- Lead a project in design and implementation using skills in routing, switching, firewall, wireless, enterprise (eg. SDA) & Data Center technologies (e.g. - Cisco Nexus, ACI, NSX)
- Design and implementation of SD-WAN and cloud connectivity solution for Cisco, Silver Peak, Palo Alto etc
- Exposure to multi-vendor technologies in enterprise network with experience to design and implement them.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.