We are looking for the people who embrace teamwork. You could have a couple of years under your belt, or be an experienced full stack developer, you will find challenging and interesting work in a fun environment with us!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What will you do?
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include;
- Work in a self-managing, cross-functional team, contributing to future implementation and system improvement;
- Collaborate with team members and the product department on an agreed road map;
- Take on own tasks and projects, complete required research and collaborate with team members to find solutions;
- Take ownership of workload and deliver on tasks to agreed timelines;
- Make suitable improvements to the code base when possible.
- Provide clear comments on work, following company and industry-standard guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualification on computer science field or equivalent experience;
- Several years experience working on full-stack development (.NET);
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and partake in healthy debate to find solutions;
- Always interested in learning new things;
- Pragmatic problem solver and detail oriented;
- Precise in code, communication and documentation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.