We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for a National Sales Manager/Project Lead to join our team. The National Sales Manager/Project Lead will help develop and deliver the sales strategy, be responsible for the strategy execution and serve as a key information holder regarding the marketplace and thus, be able to react appropriately to that market as needed. This role will also be responsible for monitoring and delivering on all contractual obligations as agreed to with the client.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Recruiting, interviewing and selection.
- In addition to second line management responsibility of the District Manager, this role will also have first line management responsibility for a portion of the field sales team.
- Coach and council Sales Representatives and District Manager to reinforce product knowledge, core selling message and role model best practices
- Make regular field visits to develop and motivate Reps for attainment of sales objectives; to assess and monitor field activity and work schedules; to monitor and manage field reporting by Reps, including call reporting.
- Handle performance reviews, personnel issues, discipline and termination of Sales Representatives and subordinate District Manager
- Generate sales in line with project goals as set by Client and agreed upon by IQVIA
- Act as the primary link between the Client and IQVIA for all operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the field force
- Provide reports to the Client and senior IQVIA leadership monthly (and as needed or requested)
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Minimum 2 years Regional or District Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time. May involve significant driving/flying, so must be located near a major airport.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of market access and ability to coach on how to utilize manufacturer tools to navigate challenges
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel to reinforce product knowledge & core selling message, role model best practices and uncover/communicate local market access conditions
- Ability to leverage tools and data to conduct sales analytics for the district to guide decisions and resource allocation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a district towards meeting and exceeding objectives
- Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies: Strong leadership, strategic perspective, problem solving, collaboration, customer focus, and excellent decision-making skills
- All the Required Qualifications, plus:
- Related experience in the Diabetes space
- Prior CSO experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.