Mobile Infrastructure Engineer Intern | Platform Mission
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for Mobile Infrastructure Engineering Interns to Join The Band this Summer! In this role, you will help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will help implement new features, improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to tackle exciting and challenging problems for the tools that all mobile developers at Spotify are using
- Learn about and interact with our software architecture and tools, such as: Build systems, Python, Kotlin, Java, Swift, Bazel, Xcode, Android Studio among others
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- Have a graduation date of 2023 or 2024.
- You have experience writing readable, idiomatic Objective-C and Swift.
- You have experience with a few iOS frameworks.
- You have great communication skills and initiative to connect all of the dots and work with your peers.
- You have built at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- You have some experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.