This position will service our trucks and help us keep the tires rolling! The position is responsible for servicing all company vehicles in the Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas areas, consistently works independently with little supervision. This position is provided with a service truck and regularly travels to wherever our trucks need service throughout Arizona.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Inspects and repairs vehicles as assigned.
- Knowledge of vehicle engines, transmissions, differentials, suspensions, brakes, air systems, body work, equipment, tools, electrical and other systems as related to the repairs and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintaining the orderliness and cleanliness of garage facilities and field service vehicle.
- Maintains assigned vehicles cleanliness.
- Stocking and maintaining company inventory.
- Safely operate company vehicles and forklifts.
- Performing light facility maintenance.
- Identifying and pursuing cost reduction opportunities.
- Regular attendance at assigned worksite.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must possess or be willing to acquire a valid class A license with the following endorsements: Hazardous materials, Tanker.
- Ability and willingness to perform/comply with following items, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Willing and able to raise and transport articles weighing up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis on even and uneven terrain.
- Willing and able to work outside in harsh weather conditions.
- Willing to wear personal protective equipment, such as flame retardant clothing, eye protection, ear protection, steel-toed boots, hard hat, etc.
- Willing to work overtime, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Willing to respond to callouts during off hours as needed.
- Mechanical skills: knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and rotating equipment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.