As our Sales Development Representative, you'll be playing a crucial role in breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact you'll create on the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the broader sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Drive Deel's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- You are smart and work hard
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.