Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Installation Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are searching for an organized, intelligent, hardworking, task completion focused and driven individuals with an eye for detail. The individual must be curious and should be given to continuous improvement. The individual shall be responsible for planning, and executing installations for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP).
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for perusing through and understanding drawings, manuals, schematics etc prior to installation of equipment, pipe etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all discrepancies in drawings are brought to the attention of the project engineer for remedy or for drawing updates. Shall not install any item without proper inspection and approval from project engineer.
- Responsible to lead a team of workers to ensure installation tasks are carried out, tested and commissioned according to project engineers direction.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are carried out according to schedule and inline with the company’s preferred methodology.
- Responsible for ensuring workers report at 7:30am and close at 5:00am from Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Responsible for ensuring all materials, tools, instruction, safety, extension cables, ladders, scaffold, proper storage for materials and other necessary provisions are made ready prior to commencement of works.
- Responsible for ensuring judicious use of materials on site.
- Responsible for ensuring all safety requirements are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all tools are kept safe and are stored well. Any faulty tools shall be sent for repairs immediately and shall be maintained well. No tools shall be stored in a state of disrepair.
- Responsible for ensuring good workmanship, good presentation of work and site cleanliness.
- Must be able to work as or Clerk of Works and a Drafting Engineer where required.
- Must ensure drawings used for installation are up to date from the project engineer and any variations / additions are brought to the knowledge of the project engineer, project manager, project director for approval before commencement of works. It is not allowed for the installation engineer to vary any installation without proper approval or reduce or add to the works without proper approval.
- Shall be responsible for providing constant picture and text updates via whatsapp and any other required means to ensure good communication to all parties for timely delivery of works.
- Shall be responsible for ensuring and training tradesmen where required to achieve great workmanship, efficiency, use of tools and professionalism.
- Shall be responsible for causing to be marked out or personally marking out works physically on ground for tradesmen to implement and shall ensure works are implemented according to plan, specification and methodology.
- Shall be responsible for work permits where required.
- Minimum of HND Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of MEP experience / Bsc Degree with 3 Years of MEP experience.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Working hours are Mondays to Fridays 7:30am to 5:00pm and Saturdays, 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be good with measurements
Skills / Attributes:
- Must be a continuous learner
- Must have good foresight and supervisory skills
- Must prioritise task completion over personal convenience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal working skills.
- Must have good emotional and intellectual balance.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.