We are a remote-first studio and R&D group on the frontier of game design and development. Our team thrives on innovation, creating unparalleled tools and immersive multiplayer experiences. Using the robust and advanced Unreal Engine 5, we aim to redefine the boundaries of gaming.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work with management and a small team of Unreal developers and artists to make our game look amazing
- Optimize content to enhance performance with the help of diagnostic tools
- Contribute to creative direction for the aesthetic and art style of our game
- Expertise in Unreal's Material and Lighting systems. Ideally experience with Control Rig and Niagara
- You have a solid understanding of Unreal's material systems, and ideally Control Rig and Niagara VFX
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.