We are building Waku as a public good infrastructure. Waku is uncompromising Web3 communication at scale. It is a decentralized, censorship-resistant, privacy-preserving communication network that enables anyone to send and receive messages without worrying about surveillance or deplatforming. We are enabling Ethereum builders to create new projects with a fully decentralized architecture, think dApp to Wallet notifications, NFT marketplaces, censorship-resistant chat, layer-2 and more. Waku enables a variety of complex use cases and applications. To facilitate the adoption of Waku, you will design and implement application protocols to provide to dapp developers as off-the-shelf SDKs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Design, plan, coordinate and execute the integration of Waku in Status Communities application (status-go).
- Liaise with Status team to understand Status’ product requirements and roadmap.
- Liaise with Waku team to understand Waku’s features, limitations and roadmap.
- Drive design discussion of the integration of Waku in Status Communities; Communicate risks and cost effort to stakeholders.
- Learn, maintain, improve and troubleshoot the chat related functionalities of status-go codebase; Report issues to Waku and Status teams.
- Beyond 3-6 months: strategize and execute the creation of Chat SDKs (Golang, JS, etc) using knowledge acquired working on status-go; Build your own team of engineers.
You ideally will have:
- Experience building applications with complex logic, cutting edge technology or applied research.
- Experience interfacing with product managers or business analysts, able to hold technical complex discussions with product oriented professionals as well as highly-skilled developers.
- At least, 5 years experience as a Software Engineer
- At least, 3 years experience as Team Lead, Tech Lead or Engineering Manager.
- Already in the blockchain and decentralized technologies space or familiarity with it; you understand how they work.
- Strong alignment to our principles
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.