Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity in the blockchain technology space? Look no further! Figment, a leading blockchain technology company, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Lead DevOps Engineer. We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us scale out our operations by planning and implementing projects to manage fleets of blockchain servers. This role presents unique opportunities to be involved in building out tooling where none exists in the industry. You will build production systems that need to handle newer (sometimes alpha quality) blockchain software. You’ll need to consider all aspects of security, monitoring, maintainability, and stability
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Lead the implementation of projects to deliver scalable, maintainable, secure, and stable deployments across a number of different use cases.
- Identify common areas where automation can significantly increase our ability to manage all our infrastructure.
- Identify areas of systemic risk, and then evaluate, propose, and implement solutions
- Manage and monitor cloud and physical servers across multiple global hosting services and data centers
- Automation of blockchain software build, install, and management processes
- Linux server administration, hardening, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning
- Identify tasks and processes that get stuck or move slowly and support the team in pushing them through.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in multiple domains and act as a mentor to others on the team.
- In-depth experience supporting Linux servers in large environments with over 500 servers, preferably in highly secure and highly available 24/7 environments. Deep troubleshooting expertise to quickly identify server, network, and application issues, and methodical approach to implementing, testing, and measuring changes to remediate issues. Experience troubleshooting complex application flows which span multiple clusters of systems. Knowledge of common OS and application level settings to optimize system performance.
- In-depth experience using Ansible to environments with over 500 servers. Experience designing complex static and dynamic inventories, variable structures, and playbooks. Writing custom Ansible roles from scratch with advanced features of Ansible such as Jinja2 templating, complex logic flows, dynamic role/task includes, and handlers. Strong focus on ensuring idempotency & reusability and following best practices where they make sense.
- Deep understanding of networking and security best practices
- Experience with common system administration scripting languages such as bash and Python.
- Ansible role testing with Molecule (or similar tools) and Ansible module development experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.