We work with the largest companies on the planet to provide the solutions that enable them to overcome their most pressing industry challenges. In aerospace and automotive, we work with firms like SpaceX, NASA, Tesla, and Volvo among others. In the construction industry, we work with the largest builders to scan and design astonishing projects. For public safety professionals, our forensics scanning tools solve crimes and document scenes with high-tech gear you probably see on CSI and in the movies!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Work from checklists (Service, Production, & Quality), diagrams, schematics, drawings, kits, diagnostic Protocols, specifications and other documentation.
- Perform essential upgrades including the replacement of surface mount components on a wide range of electrical and electronic units, devices and products.
- Install PCB level and above firmware using a wide range of equipment including EPROM burners and flash programmers.
- Disassemble and reassemble electronic subsystems and simulate operations.
- Test and troubleshoot using computer software and test equipment/fixtures.
- Analyze units and diagnose electronic or electrical failures, which occur during any manufacturing or customer service operation.
- Utilize engineering Diagnostic Protocols and make recommendations for enhancement of these processes.
- Make any range of repairs or recommend repair methods to others as appropriate.
- Prepare required documentation and route units as required to maintain schedules and communicate related issues.
- Generate nonconformance reports (QPRs and VPRs) and track reoccurring problems. Determine causes of failures and communicate conclusion to engineering and to vendor technical contact as appropriate.
- Maintain specified equipment, checking operation and performing required routine setting adjustments or maintenance.
- Notify vendor of required repairs.
- Ensure electronic test equipment used in any operation is calibrated as required and maintain related records.
- Design and manufacture test fixtures to facilitate testing, troubleshooting or other processes.
- Take adequate precautions to protect and clean optical fibers during assembly, testing or repair of Tracker assemblies and/or sub-assemblies.
- Associates Degree or equivalent training (eg. Military) in electronics,
- 1 yr exp in electronics assembly, testing, defect diagnosis and repair.
- 1 yr minimum optical experience required
- Ability to use available soldering equipment to repair or modify printed circuit boards to IPC Standards.
- Familiarity with O-scopes, multimeters, spectrum analyzers, function generators and other common use electronic test equipment.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Ability to read schematic and assembly drawings.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.