As a Jr Security Engineer, you will work within the security team to help maintain and support the organization's security posture. The primary responsibility is to assist in implementing, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting security tools and technologies for protecting the organization's assets against internal and external threats.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The top candidate will bring experience working with small to medium, high growth, global tech companies:
- Monitor security alerts, events, and incidents, and provide initial analysis and response.
- Respond to security incidents and provide analysis and remediation recommendations.
- Assist in maintaining security systems and tools, SIEM, vulnerability management, DLP and antivirus software.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of the organization's infrastructure and systems.
- Participate in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Provide support for security-related audits and compliance initiatives.
- Educate end-users on safe security practices and policies.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest security trends, threats, and technologies.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Understanding of SaaS environments
- Experience with log analytics and threat hunting
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and techniques
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Fair understanding of Linux, Networking, and Cryptography fundamentals
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve security issues
- Experience with incident response activities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.