IT Support Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Verra is seeking an IT Support Engineer to ensure Verra’s IT and desktop support services meet the needs of its global employees and stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
A day with Verra’s Program Team might include:
- Remotely monitor and resolve IT issues, business data, and events while identifying gaps in the support process and amending them accordingly
- Install, configure, and maintain computers, peripherals, mobile devices, phones, and software
- Provide software application support, analyze software application functionality and suggest improvements
Specific functions you will be responsible for leading:
- Management of Verra’s internet and information technologies (IT) assets
- Support Verra’s technology enablement and training program for employees
- Provide support for user provisioning, software licenses, and hardware and cloud applications
- Consult with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application usability and performance
- Assist the IT Department with mobilizing and demobilizing technology
- Review and manage Microsoft 365 security alerts, and plan and implement threat protection
You bring with you:
- Hands-on Helpdesk and Desktop support
- At least an associate degree with 2-3 three years of relevant experience in the IT section of an organization
- High level of understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- Passionate about technology and updates ion IT
- Technology Certification (such as from Microsoft, Google, or CompTIA A+)
- Ability to identify and resolve IT issues on time
- Experience working on security software, and policy documents is a plus
- Experience provisioning, configuring, and managing Virtual Machines in the Azure cloud is a plus
- The ability to configure users and applications using Azure AD is a plus
- The ability to work across timezones and with people of various cultural backgrounds
You will know you are successful, if:
- You are seen as a go-to resource by your peers and as a reliable and capable member of the team by your manager.
- You build your understanding of challenges and opportunities faced by users of the Verra programs and are able to effectively help address barriers and capitalize on opportunities to foster greater environmental and social impact.
- You can manage a high volume of work because you are highly organized and know how to plan ahead.
- Verra employees feel supported in their IT needs and rate IT support/help desk services as timely and highly effective.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.