We are hiring an IT operations engineer to integrate, administer and maintain the systems that keep OP Labs running smoothly (Google Workspace, Slack, Github, TailScale, etc). OP Labs is a fully remote company, and your work will connect Optimists from around the world and contribute directly to the company’s mission of scaling Ethereum. As an IT Operations Engineer, you will play a critical role across our entire portfolio of endpoint devices and third party applications. You'll enable all Optimists to work better together: more efficiently, productively, and collaboratively, while maintaining our high security bar.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Lead the implementation and operation of our IT infrastructure, from hardware to software.
- Implements corporate device and application management policies, by collaborating with our people and legal teams.
- Act as the service owner for multiple company-wide SaaS applications.
- Act as a solutions architect and strategist for the SaaS applications and services that OP Labs relies upon.
- Directly integrate (and support efforts to integrate) SaaS applications with other parts of our corporate technology stack.
- Lead projects to audit and optimize our SaaS portfolio, focusing on improvements to security, permissions, automation, scalability, end-user experience, and license usage.
- Develop programs or processes to communicate and drive adoption of new IT product features company-wide.
What skills do you bring?
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience in system administration or engineering
- Expertise managing Google Workspace and other enterprise productivity applications (e.g., Slack / Github).
- Ability to plan, manage, code, and support multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives
- Strong project and task management skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment across teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.