IT Cloud Services Administrator
Engineering & Technology
We’re in search of an IT Cloud Services Administrator who can seamlessly mesh tech know-how with business acumen to help us navigate all our cloud computing needs, including infrastructure administration, maintenance, support, integrations, and everything in between.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you can expect to do:
- Manage SaaS applications and adopt best practice in a cloud-first strategy and distributed workforce.
- Build and manage automation tasks (PowerShell, Azure Automation Accounts, Power Automate)
- Create, implement, and maintain various Microsoft Azure cloud services such as Azure AD (Users, Groups, Devices, Enterprise Applications, Conditional Access/Security), Resource Groups, Automation Accounts, Key Vault, and Intune while maintaining proper security measures.
- Maintain the company's macOS administration and processes;
providing software and hardware support to internal users
- Manage MDM solutions such as Intune and Jamf.
- Work on troubleshooting/resolution of ticket incident and fulfill service requests.
- Automate tasks wherever possible to improve efficiency and reduce manual work
- Develop, manage, and update documentation of all IT projects
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience administering cloud computing technologies in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS.
- Strong problem-solving skills and understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Microsoft Intune/JAMF and collaboration platforms; Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- Strong communication skills, with experience in both leading technical teams as well as working with key internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
- PowerShell and other scripting tools
- Ability to collaborate with project managers & the department heads of the various business units to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and deliver value-added solutions in an agile manner.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.