Engineering & Technology
Sporty launched its first iOS app to its millions of users at the end of January 2021. As an iOS developer in our team, you’ll be on the ground floor for the greenfield development of one of Africa’s most popular iOS apps expanding into our latest global territories.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on iOS
- Build end-to-end features of the app, such as networking, persistence, business logic and UI
- Prepare and maintain documents that include architectural diagrams and navigation maps in your area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential issues in systems and procedures across the organization, as well as design and recommend new solutions
- Participate in code reviews with team members to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
- Mentor less experienced team members
- 2+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences
- Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns
- Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimisation, localisation, and security for mobile applications
- A creative approach to problem solving and crafting simplified solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.