iOS Engineer Intern | Music Mission
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an iOS Engineer Intern to Join The Band this Summer! In this role, you will help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will help implement new features, improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, designers and product managers to drive the direction of Spotify’s iOS development.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- A graduation date of 2023.
- Experience writing in Swift.
- Experience with a few iOS frameworks .
- A working understanding of agile development.
- Great communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively.
- Built at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about .
- Some experience participating in technical projects from beginning to end.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.