Engineering & Technology
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details. Do you consider yourself a creative individual who is willing to step outside of the box to raise the bar in mobile technology development? Then you might just be the right team member that we are missing.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design, build and maintain product features for our iOS SDK using Swift
- Collaborate closely with a distributed and passionate team of product managers, designers and engineers
- Help shape Argyles engineering culture by suggesting process improvements, tooling or infrastructure wherever you see inefficiencies
- Keep up-to-date on key developments in the iOS ecosystem, staying informed on topics which may impact our product
- Strong technical background with 3+ years of experience developing with the iOS SDK
- Experience applying modern iOS app architecture patterns
- A product mindset centered on user outcomes and data-informed decisions
- An appreciation of continuous improvement and engineering excellence as cultural frameworks
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ideally will have experience working in a fully remote team, comfortable self managing
- Knowledge of Flutter and/or React Native is a plus
- Knowledge of Android development ecosystem is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.