As an iOS developer, you together with the team will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality mobile applications for iOS devices. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and quality assurance engineers, to deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- App Development: Design, develop, and maintain iOS applications, ensuring they meet high standards of usability, performance, and reliability.
- Coding: Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code in Swift or Objective-C, following best practices and design patterns.
- UI/UX Design: Collaborate with designers to implement responsive and visually appealing user interfaces, ensuring a seamless user experience - Swift-UI and UI Kit for user interface
- API Integration: Integrate with web services, APIs, and third-party libraries to provide data and functionality to the app.
- Testing: Collaborate to conduct unit testing and assist in the implementation of automated testing procedures to ensure the app's functionality and performance.
- Bug Fixing: Identify and resolve issues, bugs, and performance bottlenecks to maintain a stable and efficient application.
- iOS Architecture Patterns: Knowledge of iOS architectural patterns like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM), and Model-View-Presenter (MVP) to create well-structured and maintainable code.
- Optimization: Continuously improve the performance and responsiveness of the app through optimization and refactoring.
- Xcode: The primary IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for iOS development
- Version Control: Utilize version control systems (e.g., Git) to manage source code and collaborate with the development team.
- Documentation: Create and maintain project documentation, including code comments and technical specifications.
- App Store Submission: Prepare and submit applications to the Apple App Store, ensuring they meet Apple's guidelines and standards.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as designers, product managers, and quality assurance testers, to achieve project goals.
- Stay Updated: Keep up to date with the latest iOS development trends, tools, and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in iOS app development with a portfolio of published apps.
- Proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C programming languages.
- Strong understanding of iOS design principles,
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, networking, and database management.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Creativity and a passion for creating exceptional user experiences.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality software.
- Full-time Salaried Exempt, not eligible for overtime
- Office hours are 10am-7pm, Monday through Friday, GMT, additional hours may be required depending on priorities
- This position is full time work.
- The salary is negotiable and varies based on experience and qualifications,
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.