We're seeking a detail-oriented International Accountant with experience managing accounting operations for foreign subsidiaries based in Europe. In this role, you will handle transactions, bank payments, monthly and annual closings, and collaborate closely with local tax advisors and payroll teams. Join our dynamic Finance team and be a driving force in enabling rapid and sustainable growth while ensuring financial health, make an immediate impact and thrive in an interdisciplinary environment where learning is constant.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Managing all accounting transactions for foreign subsidiaries
- Managing timely bank payments
- Handling monthly and annual closings
- Cooperating closely with local tax advisors to process tax payments and returns
- Cooperating closely with local payroll provider/ payroll team to process the salary payments
What we're looking for…
- Up to 5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills
- Experience in being responsible comprehensively for accounting of one or more small or mid size entities
- Experience in filing VAT monthly advance tax returns
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (experience with Oracle Netsuite is a plus)
- Good MS Excel skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.