Jobberman Third Party
Engineering & Technology
Industrial electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment and parts, such as control panels. This position requires extensive knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations. They must be professional, technical, and mechanically proficient. The work of industrial electricians can often be physically demanding. In order to install and repair equipment, they may need to crawl, climb, and stand for extended periods of time. They must also be able to operate tools in close proximity to electrical components.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Installs, repairs, and maintains the electrical parts of industrial equipment
- Works individually or as part of a team to successfully complete projects
- Follows safety procedures and adheres to electrical codes
- Correctly interprets technical documents for proper execution of assignments
- Conducts quality assurance measures and inspections
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Completion of an electrician program at a vocational school or an electrician apprenticeship
- Current electrician license
- Proficient with standard industry tools and techniques
- Able to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Valid license to practice the profession.
- Years of Experience: 5 years of electrician experience preferred(Manufacturing Industry)
Salary Range: GHC 3000.00
Location: ( Greater Accra)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.