Scaling our team of sales development representatives, we are now looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative. Your role is vital in providing our sales teams with a high quality pipeline as well as shaping the sales development role through your own ideas and experiences.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound leads Camunda receives in the region you will be aligned to.
- Follow-up and qualify leads to create a sales ready pipeline while creating the best possible engagement experience.
- Work closely with marketing on lead flow logic by providing feedback about the quality and quantity of leads.
- Work closely with the sales team to hand over interested prospects in the most professional way.
- Become a Camunda value proposition expert and understand how to bridge the gap between business challenges and IT requirements
- Be able to deliver high level Camunda overview demos to interested prospects to educate them on the solution and further develop interest in exploring Enterprise Edition.
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of sales qualified opportunities and associated key activity metrics
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- You are a fluent in English and preferably Spanish/ Portuguese
- You enjoy talking to people to help them and are passionate about guiding them with their journey with our product
- You are naturally curious and are eager to learn new things
- You are passionate about the software industry and curious about new technologies
- You are driven by results, continuously searching for areas to develop and improve further.
- First work experience ideally in business development or sales in a B2B environment is preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.