HEAD OF SALES AND MARKETING
A Reputable Company
The company is a fast-growing Trustee company licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to manage Occupational Pension, Provident Fund and Personal Pension Schemes in accordance with the National Pensions Act, 2008 (Act 766) amended. The Head of Sales and Marketing shall primarily be responsible for ensuring business growth by developing and executing the company’s marketing strategy, product development and creating marketing channels to drive sales. The individual will also be in charge of enhancing the overall customer experience of our clientele, developing and overseeing the execution of the company’s social media strategy and managing the Sales and Marketing team.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Minimum Qualification: A Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business
- Administration, Finance or other related business field. In-depth knowledge of the Pensions
- Industry and its products is required.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of five years relevant experience, at least three (3) years of which should be at a senior level.
- High level of understanding of Sales Strategy design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of brand promotion through traditional and digital channels.
- High level of creativity in managing and developing marketing and social media campaigns.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth of the company’s business.
- Demonstrated ability to grow Assets under Management of a similar company through various campaigns.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team to deliver expected results
- Strong ability to network and build strategic business relationships
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Excellent team player
Annual Basic Salary: Between GH¢72,000.00 and GH¢95,000.00. Other benefits available.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter and CV electronically to email@example.com by 5pm on 3rd March, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.