Head of Marketing & Sales
African Entrepreneurship Academy
The position is to lead and build a strong and effective Sales and Marketing bureau for the African Entrepreneurship Academy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure the organization's revenue targets are met.
- Work with the BDE's to position AEA as the number one Entrepreneurship, training, development and support organization.
- Develop marketing and Sales strategies for brands under AEA Business and ensure targets are met.
- Provide marketing and Sales advisory services to our Entrepreneurs.
- Recruit, develop, train and build a sales force to meet the organizations targets.
As part of our rebuilding process we are offering our staff a progressive package to test people resolve to help us build.
We are therefore proposing a probation period of 3 Months with a Gross monthly salary of Ghc1800 ( this does not include SSNIT and other taxes, they will commence when probation is over).
We also need to state that we are at a rebuilding phase and would demand your experience and knowledge plus patience to build a world class organization.
Subject to performance Management.(Salary structure)
- Must meet a minimum of 50% of the target agreed to earn full salary.
- Anything below 50% would attract a payment of 70% of basic Salary.
- Failure to meet targets continually for 2 months would lead to an outright withdrawal of agreement.
- As the hub meets its 6 months target, you will get an upward revision of the remuneration package.
Location: AEA Hub, Kwashiman HongKong
CV's should be sent directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.