To safeguard the Bank’s information assets by directing and supporting IT Department in the protection of its information resources from disclosure, modification, destruction, usage or transfer, whether intentionally or unintentionally through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- See to the running and management of the IT Department.
- Specify the recommended changes in Technology and Systems to ensure service delivery.
- Implementing systems and controls, ensuring only authorized users have access to the company’s systems.
- Handling basic Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) administration issues.
- Offering first level support in Temenos T24 Banking Software Application.
- Hardware and software management.
Applicant must possess the following:-
- Minimum degree in Information Technology from a relevant institution with at least 5 years post qualification working experience in the Rural Banking Industry in similar position
- CCNA, MCSE OR MCSA will be an advantage.
- Hardworking and customer focused, result-oriented, excellent managerial skills, accurate and fast worker, good interpersonal and communication skills, team player, and change orientation skills.
Mode Of Application: Qualified persons should send their CVs and certificates to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th November, 2023.
NB: Only Shortlisted Would Be Invited For Interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.