The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Bid Manager and leading cross-functional teams to develop winning bid strategies. The EU Tendering Manager will also be responsible for coordinating strategic planning and aligning the company's activities with EU procurement regulations and standards. The role will report to the Director of Global Public Affairs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Oversee and manage the bid process within the European Union, including developing and maintaining a pipeline of tenders, coordinating the tender process, and analyzing tender documentation
- Supervise and provide leadership to the Bid Manager, setting goals, providing support, and ensuring the team's actions align with company strategies and objectives
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, legal, and technical teams, to develop and refine winning bid strategies
- Responsible for ensuring all tender submissions are compliant with EU regulations and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Participate in high-level meetings with key clients, fostering strong relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Regularly review and analyze post-tender feedback, identify areas for improvement, and implement necessary changes to enhance win rates
- Ensure contract execution and handover processes are managed efficiently and effectively
- Drive process improvements within the tender process to increase efficiency and success rates.
- Liaise and collaborate with the Director of Global Public Affairs to align the tendering process with global strategies and initiatives.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience in a senior tendering or bid management role
- Strong knowledge of EU procurement regulations and standards
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in managing and motivating teams
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in contract management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using tender management software and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field
- An MBA or similar qualification will be a plus
- Proficiency in multiple languages, particularly French and English, is crucial, while Luxembourgish language is a significant advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.