The Grants & Compliance Manager role presents an engaging and hands-on opportunity to spearhead financial budgeting, monitoring, and reporting for impactful donor grants. In this dynamic position, you will take the lead on:
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Taking the lead on budgeting for new programs and getting involved in developing budgets for new business opportunities.
- Monitoring areas such as safeguarding, indemnity insurance, and anti-terrorism, to ensure that Triggerise complies with all contract requirements for the grants assigned to you.
- Delivery of timely and accurate donor financial submissions for grants assigned to you.
- Responsible for overall monitoring of financial and compliance contracts of sub-award contracts if Triggerise manages grants for partner organizations.
- Keeping abreast of new developments and actively participating in meetings and projects with your team members.
- At least 4 years of experience working with finance grants management.
- Strong experience working with international funds and donor contracts.
- Experience working with budgeting, reporting, financial analysis & contract management in the NGO space (mandatory).
- Great experience in financial modeling.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.