We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Qualification Required and Experience:
- Strong first degree from a recognized university in Accounting, Finance or Data Science.
- Partly qualified with ICAG.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in an accounting and finance role
- Extremely high proficiency in Excel.
- Deep Knowledge of accounting.
- Highly organized self-starter with grit, determination, and passion for hard work.
- Strong people management capabilities
- Strong innovative and problem-solving skills.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Resilient and remains calm and deliberate under conditions of stress.
- Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence, displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
- Must have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reports.
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.