A reputable international engineering company with expertise in mining, construction and environmental services is seeking to enroll young graduates to enhance its future talent pool. The Graduate Trainee Programme is a structured 12-month programme through which fresh graduates are offered an opportunity to build expertise in a chosen career in engineering. The primary role of the programme is to develop young, motivated and high-performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- The primary role of the programme is to develop young, motivated and high-performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization.
- The Graduate Trainee will be given training on job and workplace experience.
- Successful candidates will work under the supervision of a diverse team of professionals in delivering professional services to clients.
- The 12-month program consists of an initial 12-month contract/national service, followed by a professional career subject to performance.
- At the end of the programme, trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the company depending on the availability of opportunities.
Requirement and Qualification.
- The Programme is open to candidates who have or are on track to attain a minimum of 2nd Class Honor's Degree in the Engineering or Science field from a recognized institution in 2022.
- Degrees must be in the following disciplines: Environmental, Mechanical, Civil, Mining or related areas of study. In addition, the ideal candidate must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
NB: Applicants interested can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV by e-mail to email@example.com by Friday 1st December 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.