You'll perform an integral role in securing the delivery of information to our customers and furthering our missing. You'll assist in monitoring the security of customers, investigating incidents, and assessing their security controls.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Knowledge of applying Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) to review, assess and collect data.
- A passion for information security, rapid change, and acting as an advocate for strong risk management.
- Analytical skills to thoughtfully walkthrough data flows to evaluate security controls, threats, and articulate risks in technical and business terms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable leading meetings and interacting with people from across diverse, global business lines.
- Experience working for a global multi-national company with people of varying backgrounds and cultures.
- Security and cloud certifications a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISA, AWS Practitioner/Security Specialty). Experience with Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, engineering or related technical field.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Perform information security and fraud risk assessments on customer control environments using a mix of questionnaires, interviews, evidence, monitoring tools, and open-source intelligence (OSINT).
- Analyze OSINT to monitor the security posture of organizations connecting to TransUnion.
- Lead investigations of security events.
- Collaborate globally with business partners to deliver secure product solutions, accounting for information security, authentication/identify proofing and fraud risks.
- Join transformational initiatives in cloud security, Zero Trust and API security.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.