We are looking for a Game and System Designer to join our team and support us on our liveOps-driven MMORPG. You will be directly responsible for ensuring the game’s features are paced in a way that engages our players, by understanding how they behave in-game, via a KPI-driven approach.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- General design responsibilities with a focus on:
- Content design with a focus on systems
- Economy design.
- Event design and balancing.
- Healthy and non-predatory Monetisation.
- Monitoring KPIs for decision-making.
- Understanding and applying the game's vision.
- Writing thorough and complete feature documentation.
- Creating reliable balancings and future-proof systems
- Communicating designs clearly to other team members.
- Using industry standards as a benchmark.
- Analyzing user behavior from all available sources and aligning our design approach.
- Pitching solutions for core problems.
- 1-2 years of experience in games as a live service, ideally in a similar role.
- Highly experienced in mmorpg’s economy and progression systems.
- Good understanding of math and game theory (player journey, gameplay, learning curve, creating emotion, difficulty balancing, rewards, etc.).
- A passion for MMORPGs and similar-styled games.
- Proficiency in the use of Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in the creation of mockups and wireframes.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Analytical thinking and ability to break down problems to their core.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Speaking English at full professional proficiency.
- Experience in KPI-driven approaches and decision-making.
- High level of empathy and soft skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Facilitating positivity in a team.
- Ability to work fully remotely on a CET/CEST timezone and schedule.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.