Full-Stack Web Designer
Engineering & Technology
Kinsta's Marketing Team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Full-Stack Web Designer to design the layout of, and create and maintain Kinsta's website. You will participate in all ongoing website-related projects, build and maintain our web design system, while reporting to our Web Design Team Lead.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide excellent web designs with great UX and UI
- Participate in the concept creation process with fresh web design ideas
- Work on marketing landing page projects and internal marketing tools
- Review the Kinsta site and look for improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain our Web Design System from the ground up
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack website design and creating solutions for complex design problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in-house managing a robust company website
- Profound knowledge of Figma
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge, understanding of basic coding practices (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining a web design system and website library
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.