The Data Platform team at Pagoda is building the search experience on near.org, allowing users and developers to quickly discover content, applications built on different blockchains, and search code examples. We focus on building scalable, performant, and reliable infrastructure to allow developers to add their own indexes to our search engine and increase engagement on the near.org.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with a fully distributed team around the world;
- Develop user interfaces and services for search on near.org
- Develop frameworks for software engineers to build search plugins;
- Make Performance optimizations and scalability/reliability improvements;
- Build user interfaces to display and filter through search results;
- Follow the minimal processes, like technical roadmaps, OKRs, milestones, regular team meetings;
- Develop components and applications in public clouds like GCP and AWS;
- Participate in on-call rotations;
What We're Looking For
- Hands-on experience building search experiences using ElasticSearch, Algolia or other Search-as-a-Service product is a must.
- Understanding data processing and storage solutions and ability to find balance between cost, performance and scalability.
- Experience building interactive user interfaces using React;
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages and technologies.
- Creativity to come up with proof of concept from high level design while not knowing all the details;
- Ability to write clean yet efficient code in a variety of programming languages and technologies, including TypeScript, Rust, SQL, Python;
- Effective communication skills to convey your ideas and discuss with team members for technical challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.