We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. We care about how we write our code so we are looking for someone who is comfortable going through code reviews, knows about testing their code, and understands performance. You do not necessarily need a university degree, but we would like to see theoretical knowledge in areas you have worked and are interested in. We're open to exploring new technologies and ideas and we look for people that will help us build great products. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will act as a multiplier for the team, contributing to the technical output of your team, and work with your teammates to build a resilient payments platform. You will contribute to building a culture of responsibility and accountability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Core responsibilities of a Full Stack Engineer:
- Ship features and improvements with a reasonable degree of autonomy, supporting other members in reaching the team's delivery goals
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance that have a particular impact on your team and others
- Solve technical problems of reasonable scope and complexity for your team
- Support the team to innovate with a willingness to experiment and boldly confront problems of reasonable complexity and scope
- Collaborate with the team to tackle things that slow us down (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions that will enable the team to iterate faster
- You are proactive. You are motivated to understand product/technical challenges and provide the best solutions
- You have proven experience as a Full Stack Engineer, with knowledge of NodeJS, React and other relevant technical areas
- You have a good understanding of testing best practices and different testing methodologies (integration, unit, e2e), and preferably have worked with testing tools such as Storybook and Jest before.
- You enjoy shipping regularly and having an impact
- You’re an excellent communicator and you’re able to work well asynchronously
- You are able to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical people
- You have a keen eye for detail when it comes to implementing designs and building
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.