Full Stack Engineer
Engineering & Technology
At Taskade, you’ll have the chance to work with a small, closely-knit team and make a big impact on our product, business, and engineering efforts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- We are looking for skilled full-stack engineers to help us work through tough, multifaceted problems. We’re a small team, and in order for us to thrive we need members who have the drive and ability to work on a wide array of products.
- From developing our data pipeline, to working on the APIs that power our website and mobile app, you’ll get the chance to experience a wide variety of development scenarios.
- Real-time data is core to our business, and as we grow we’ll need our backend to be ready to scale with us. Ensuring every service we release is ready to scale is key to our growth strategy.
- Experience with React, Typescript and Redux.
- Experience with RDBMS. (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with real-time data and back-end technologies. (e.g. Redis.)
- Experience working with WebSocket. (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience designing and developing integration solutions using Web Services. (RESTful APIs/GraphQL)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and application deployment.
- Be deeply interested in the long-term view. Yes, we need to deliver value rapidly, but our problem domain will grow dramatically over time. Figure out where we need to be in a year and identify how we'll get there incrementally, while helping us manage and constrain technical debt and other forms of unnecessary complications which will in the long run serve us poorly.
- To be a quick learner. We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies. As a startup, and we have a lot of problem domains that need to be worked on, and you should have the ability and drive to adapt accordingly.
- Versatility. You understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.