Engineering & Technology
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing mobile-first, responsive front ends that are used millions of times per day. We wrote our frontend from scratch in VueJS about 3 years ago, so you’ll be working with the latest technology instead of wrangling with decades-old spaghetti code. A willingness to work in VueJS is fine - as long as you are willing to learn and have demonstrable experience in a similar frontend framework.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop mobile-first frontends in VueJS
- Focus on performance and user experience
- Create frontends for the backend management systems
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
- Participate in team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Familiarity with at least one: Vue, React, Angular
- Familiarity with Git, ES6, Webpack, Less or Sass, and NodeJS
- Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of backend stack is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.