Front End Engineer
Engineering & Technology
At Taskade, you’ll have the chance to work with a small, closely-knit team and make a big impact on our product, business, and engineering efforts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- We are looking for skilled front-end engineers with a deep understanding of user interface and design. We’re a small team, and in order for us to thrive, we need members who have the drive and ability to work on a wide array of products.
- From working on our landing pages, templates showcase, to the user on-boarding experience, you’ll get the chance to experience a wide variety of development scenarios.
- Experience with React, Typescript, and Redux.
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and application deployment.
- Be deeply interested in the long-term view. Yes, we need to deliver value rapidly, but our problem domain will grow dramatically over time. Figure out where we need to be in a year and identify how we'll get there incrementally, while helping us manage and constrain technical debt and other forms of unnecessary complications which will in the long-run serve us poorly.
- To be a quick learner. We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies. As a startup, and we have a lot of problem domains that need to be worked on, and you should have the ability and drive to adapt accordingly.
- Versatility. You understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.