Engineering & Technology
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Responsible for designing, testing, developing, operating, and maintaining products, following architectural and coding standards.
- Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Uses systematic debugging to diagnose cross-service issues and is adept at using various tools to detect an incident and raises this with stakeholders promptly.
- Performs code reviews with the lens of quality and value - code quality, acceptance criteria, business logic, test coverage, and aligned to the overall architecture. Proactive in learning from code reviews from the team and resolving open code reviews promptly.
- Understands their team's testing approach and uses quality metrics to identify gaps. Works with their team to recommend solutions following accepted testing frameworks and the testing pyramid.
- Actively participates and understands Scrum while developing a point of view on an effective software delivery process.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer (Min 3 yrs.)
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with react forms (formik, react-hook-forms)
- Experience in optimizing heavily loaded React components
- Experience in working with charts, such as Highcharts or Apache echarts
- Experience in application testing (jest, cypress)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience with code versioning tools.
- Acceptable English – not perfect English, just acceptable – since you will be working with people from the US and other countries.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.