A Multinational Financial Institution seeks the services of Field Monitoring Officers for their Tema and Accra Branches.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Responsible for the compilation and the maintenance of a database of all ‘susu’ clients assigned;
- Responsible for visiting and familiarizing with all ‘susu’ clients;
- Responsible for educating ‘susu’ clients on all features and alerts on any other savings product.
- Responsible for demonstrating to customers what they should expect after a transaction;
- Responsible for ensuring that passbook balances are consistent with system balances;
- Responsible for ensuring a system reconciliation of all susu related activities with the operations back office at the end of day.
- Responsible for occasionally contacting on the spot cash counts on ‘susu’ customers.
- Responsible for updating the Operations Unit on any suspicious activities of ‘susu’ staff.
- Responsible for visiting the homes of ‘susu’ Staff of the Company.
- Responsible for visiting the homes and workplaces of guarantors of Susu Staff;
- Responsible for any other task(s) that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including general keyboard skills, Microsoft office and e-mail.
- Minimum of One (1) year field collections experience
- Good knowledge of customer facing sections
- Basic knowledge of customer service standards
Skills / Attributes:
- Communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team Player;
- Analytical skills;
- Information Gathering skills;
- Thorough knowledge of loan management;
NB: Interested applicants should send CVs to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 22nd September 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.