Field Engineer - Mechanical
Engineering & Technology
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Field Engineer- Mechanical to join our growing Project Engineering team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the Specialist Field Engineering Manager the Field Engineer - Mechanical will be responsible for overseeing and directing the designated disciplines through Engineering initiatives ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
The tasks you'll perform
- Ensuring that all the site Field Engineering services are up to a high standard in line with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Manage the various work procedures, practices, and plans of the Project Engineering teams to ensure deliverables are met to a high-level of accuracy.
- Provide specialist advice and act as the primary contact for all project technical support, liaise with the engineering and construction team to resolve issues and ensure deliverables are met.
- Control and facilitate all Technical Quires in conjunction with the relevant areas being Construction, Contracts and Commissioning.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
The expertise you'll bring
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development and succession planning for personnel within your business unit.
- Capacity to delegate appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering and maintenance.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.