We work with the largest companies on the planet to provide the solutions that enable them to overcome their most pressing industry challenges. In aerospace and automotive, we work with firms like SpaceX, NASA, Tesla and Volvo among others. In the construction industry, we work with the largest builders to scan and design astonishing projects. For public safety professionals, our forensics scanning tools solve crimes and document scenes with high tech gear you probably see on CSI and in the movies!
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as the resident technical expert both internally and with customers, quickly and easily solving prospective applications with the product.
- Support Account Managers as the primary technical resource for product and solution demonstrations to end customers.
- Coordinate, schedule and provide technical training and support to our customers at either their site, FARO site, via web, or remote within limited but given standards.
- Provide aftersales application support on FARO products to customer specific business requirements, train and advise correct techniques to achieve the results expected to obtain from FARO Products.
- Ensure the quality of the provided technical trainings (self-reliability).
- Ensure that all customers are served within a certain time (KPI) (self-control).
- Collaborate with other Field Applications Engineers and Support Engineers to test workflows, solve problems and share knowledge.
- Prepare and maintain training equipment (documents, devices, …).
- Collaborate with relevant teams/departments from other disciplines within FARO (e.g. Sales, Product Marketing, R&D) to convey customer requirements and respond to functional and technical elements of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, related Engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of 2D and 3D CAD.
- Familiar with Autodesk products is an added advantage.
- Ability to read and interpret information from blueprints.
- Clear oral/written communications.
- Interpersonal and team skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Up to 80% weekday travel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.