We are looking for an experienced English Literature and Language Arts teacher to join our great team. If you love English language and literature and can teach the language with patience and tact, we will love to meet you. Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you will teach them the important rules of reading, writing, analyzing and a lot more. You will oversee their progress by tracking their class performances, assignments, and exam grades, to prepare them to be among the best in the world. If you think this accurately describes you, we would love to hear from you.
1. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
2. Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
4. Prepare and teach on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
5. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
7. Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
Candidates with advanced degrees and experience strongly encouraged to apply