Flashbots is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager! In this hands-on role, you will lead a talented engineering team to review designs, analyze technical trade-offs, and leverage a software development process that delivers core Flashbots products like MEV-Share and Suave. Your leadership style will foster a positive and motivating work environment so the team delivers their best work.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Lead a team of engineers through the software development process
Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to translate designs into documentation as well as technical requirements and specifications
Evaluate, document, and educate others on design and implementation trade-offs
Collaborate with product leadership to create roadmaps with clear project goals, deliverables, expectations, and timelines for teams
Partner with our senior leadership team assisting with, but not limited to, high-level technical challenges, engineering initiatives, prioritization of work, organizational design, and company strategy
Ensure the engineering team is able to deliver quality projects at a fast pace
Provide career growth advice and performance feedback
Focus on improving team processes such as sprint management, task tracking, and delivery accountability
- 5+ years of software engineering management experience shipping production-grade products, ideally using Go, Rust, or Typescript
Advanced command of blockchain infrastructure and architectural designs
Excellent leadership and team management skills, including the ability to motivate and mentor team members while upholding delivery cadence
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make critical decisions under pressure
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.