Engineering & Technology
As an Engineering Manager, you'll play a key role in building the OpenPhone technical experience. We're looking for an Engineering Leader who is passionate about people growth and organizational development. You'll help build the products and practices that will support OpenPhone's growth over the years to come. You'll reimagine our platform and build highly leveraged products that enable OpenPhone to support the best customers in the world. If you see how incredible people and organizational development products can transform a business, OpenPhone is the place for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Here are some things you'll do:
- Lead and grow engineering teams committed to building the innovative products that make OpenPhone the best place in the world to work
- Work effectively cross-functionally to drive change and influence product and process decisions
- Help to shape thinking around designing scalable products and business processes/programs to support OpenPhone's rapid growth
- Be both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager
- Champion engineering excellence, establish business metrics, and drive continuous operational improvement
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing multi-team organizations
- 5+ years hands-on experience in core programming languages such as C++, PHP, Java
- Experience with React
- Proven track record of creating and managing high performing teams
- Interest in people and organizations
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Located remotely in a North American timezone
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.